view less−Product Description
US Water Big Clear 4.5 x 20 Commercial Filter Housing
With 1" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve
The US Water 4.5” x 20” Big Clear Cartridge Housing is a Commercial Grade Housing that will handle heavy filtration needs for years. It accepts any industry standard 4.5” x 20” filter cartridge which includes, pleated, melt blown, string, gradient density, carbon and any number of specialty filters. A full listing of all the filters available is found HERE.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Housing and O-Ring Only (does not include wrench, bracket or screws)
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated Buna-N O-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Buttress Thread Design Provides Superior Sealing & Greater Security
- Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals
- Housings supplied with pressure release valves
- Rated for temperatures to 100°F and pressures to 90 psi
- Black Cap/Clear Sump
- 1" Inlet & Outlet
- Uses the same cartridges as Ametek, American Plumber, Culligan, Flowmatic, Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek and Watts, as well as most other brands of housings.
- Equavalent to Watts Part # W20FFPH1CBPR, Hydronix HF45-20CLBK10PR and Pentek Big Blue HFPP Part #150233, 150239, 150235
NOTE: This housing does not include a filter. Choose any 4.5" x 20' listed below under "Related Products". If you are unsure what type of filter would be best for your application, contact one of our Certified Water Specialists at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available 7 days a week from 8 AM until 11 PM EDT.
Packed 4 to a case - CALL FOR DISCOUNT PRICING ON CASE QUANTITIES OR MULTIPLE CASES.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
Love to be able to see the actual filter while it's in use. This is the first of 3 filters I use on incoming water. The next 2 are Big Blues. When this one is visibly dirty, I know that they all need to be changed. The only downside is that I've been told the Big Clear is more brittle than the Big Blue, so use care not to drop when changing filters.Comment
Used on a non chlorinated water system (lake water). With the Big Clear there is no more guessing when a filter needs cleaning or changing. Very easy to install! The big clear not only met our needs it far exceeded them.Comment
view less-Product FAQs
Does this come in 3/4" like the Big Blue does?
No, it only comes in 1” – you have to use a bushing.
Is there a removable fitting on top of the housing to add a pressure gauge?
There is not a fitting on the filter cap for a pressure gauge. We do have a kit which includes everything for inlet & outlet pressure gauges to be added to this housing on both 3/4 and 1" applications. https://www.uswatersystems.com/brass-filter-gauge-and-valve-kit.html
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $27.00Sale Price: $15.95
Regular Price: $12.00Sale Price: $6.95