view less−Product Description
US Water Big Clear 4.5 x 10 Commercial Filter Housing
With 1" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve
The US Water 4.5” x 10” Big Clear Cartridge Housing is a Commercial Grade Housing that will handle heavy filtration needs for years. It accepts any industry standard 4.5” x 10” filter cartridge which includes, pleated, melt blown, string, gradient density, carbon and any number of specialty filters. A full listing of all the filters available is found HERE.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Housing and O-Ring Only (does not include wrench, bracket or screws)
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated Buna-N O-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Buttress Thread Design Provides Superior Sealing & Greater Security
- Polycarbonate sump/polypropylene cap
- Housings supplied with pressure release valves
- Rated for temperatures to 100°F and pressures to 90 psi
- Black Cap/Clear Sump
- 1" Inlet & Outlet
- Uses the same cartridges as Ametek, American Plumber, Culligan, Flowmatic, Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek and Watts, as well as most other brands of housings.
- Equavalent to Flowmatic Part # FH5000CB1PR, Hydronix HF45-10CLBK10PR and Pentek Big Blue HFPP
NOTE: This housing does not include a filter. Choose any 4.5" x 10" listed below under "Related Products". If you are unsure what type of filter would be best for your application, contact one of our Certified Water Specialists at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at email@example.com. Our experts are available 7 days a week from 8 AM until 11 PM EDT.
Packed 6 to a case - CALL FOR DISCOUNT PRICING ON CASE QUANTITIES OR MULTIPLE CASES.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
How many gallons per min. will this filter handle ?? What are the inlet and outlet sizes ?? What are the physical sizes ?? What I'm looking for is a sediment ( sand and rust ) filter for a home well that delivers 35 gpm, is piped with 1 1/4" copper pipe, and uses common available filter elements.
With a clean filter, you might get 30 GPM if you use the 1-1/2” version. If a filter starts to plug you are going to dramatically less.
Here’s what I would suggest:
I am considering installing a gray water system at cabin. Will this serve to filter waste water so that it can be used in gardening? What about if bigger bits of waste such as cleaning food plates and fish are flushed down in drain water, will this clog or process it properly?
All of our products are for potable water only; any other use is not recommended and will void any warranty that we offer.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $27.00Sale Price: $15.95
Regular Price: $12.00Sale Price: $6.95