Magnetic TDS Pro Meter
Handheld TDS meter with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen
This TDS meter is the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer. If you have a reverse osmosis system, how do you know when to change the membrane? The answer is "You don't... unless you have a TDS meter." Everyday we are shocked to hear people ask if their membrane should be replaced and they have no idea of what their water quality might be. A TDS meter to measure your water quality is as important as the Reverse Osmosis System itself. It's magnetic back allows you to store it on your refrigerator or dishwasher door so that you can monitor your water quality on a regular basis.
- Has a Built-in Magnet on the back so that it will stick to your refrigerator or other metal surface
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80°C; 32-176°F
- Resolution: 1 ppm; Temp. resolution is 0.1°C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)