US Water 6-Stage 50 to 150 GPD Reverse Osmosis & Deionization System
Some applications allow for reverse osmosis which removes 90% to 95% of the total dissolved solids. Other applications require deionized (DI) water which has all the minerals removed. If you require DI water, then you should use reverse osmosis (RO) as the primary demineralization method and use DI as the secondary demineralization method. Why use both processes and not just DI? The answer is very simple: It costs about 300% more to demineralize water with deionization than with reverse osmosis. So the smart money is to take out 90% to 95% of the total dissolved solids with the RO and then "polish" it with the DI cartridges - the cost per gallon is dramatically less.
- Stage 1: 5 Micron Pre-Filter
- Stage 2: Carbon Block Filter
- Stage 3: Chloramine Carbon Filter
- Stage 4: 50 to 150 GPD TFC RO Membrane
- Stage 5: DI Cartridge
- Stage 6: Second DI Cartridge
- Includes an HM Digital Commercial-Grade Conductivity Monitor
- Includes 4.5 Gallon Storage Tank
- 4.5 Gallon Storage Tank is 11" diameter x 14" high
- 3/8" Fittings
- RO Module is 16" x 16" x 6"
- DI Module is 9" x 16" x 6"
- Includes 20 Feet of 1/4" and 20 ft. of 3/8" tubing
- System is fully modular and RO and DI components can be mounted in any configuration.