view less−Product Description
The US Water Patriot Dual 2.5 x 10 Deionization system will flow up to 1/2 gallon a minute for virtually any application where High Purity DI water is needed. It will flow faster than a 1/2 GPM, but at lower flow rates, you get more contact time and better water quality.
Having two DI Cartridges gives you twice the interval between filter changes unlike most other models.
- It is recommended that you feed the Filtration System with Reverse Osmosis Water for optimal operation and extended cartridge life.
- This dual system includes the housings, bracket, filter wrench and (2) 2-1/2" x 10" Mixed Bed DI Cartridges.
- Produces the highest quality deionized water possible.
- Remember, the higher the water quality entering the DI system, the lower the operating costs (filter cartridges last longer).
- Each of the two mixed bed DI cartridges will remove 5,000 mg/l or ppm of total dissolved solids (10,000 mg/l total TDS removal)
- Includes 3/8" quick-connect fittings and 3/8" Inlet Valve (pictured at Right)
- Includes filter wrench (pictured)
OPTION: HM Digital DM-2EC Commercial-Grade Conductivity Monitor
Be sure and check RELATED PRODUCTS for other options
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
I will be using DI water in a mirror-silvering application. I will use about 5 gallons per week. My untreated tap water has a TDS reading of 340. Will your filter create DI water a few gallons at a time that has a TDS reading of zero? I would rather not buy bottled DI water. Thank you.
Yes, but you really need to feed it with a Reverse Osmosis System like this:Otherwise the cost per gallon will be astronomical.
How many Ohms will this take the water too if i find it with a hardness of less than 40
First of all, it would not be very smart (to say nothing of being very economical) to use this on 40 grain water without RO pretreatment.
Secondly, it would take it to more than 14 meg/ohms… but for just a few gallons without pretreatment.