view less−Product Description
20 Gallon Metal Reverse Osmosis Tank
This 20 gallon tank is manufactured specifically for reverse osmosis water using the finest FDA approve materials. The water chamber is made with a virgin polypropylene line, a high-grade Chlorobutyl diaphragm and the patented stainless steel water connection. Additionally, every diaphragm is “post cured” to remove any harmful materials or chemicals prior to being assembled, which ensures that you will have tasteless, odorless and contaminant-free water.
When it comes to structural integrity, deep drawn steel domes and precision weld seams give this tank unparalleled reliability and every tank is tested for integrity. This tank is maintenance-free because of the sealed brass air valve and o-ring sealed air valve caps. Once you install it and check that the air pressure is 5-7 pounds, you should never have to touch it again.
- Patented stainless steel water connection
- High-grade Chlorobutyl diaphragm
- Virgin polypropylene liner
- CE Approved
- BPA Free (use logo)
- Smooth internal construction prevents diaphragm abrasion damage
- Outside of tank is two-part epoxy primer and polyurethane pain finish to prevent corrosion
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Diameter: 16"
- Height: 31"
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Maximum Temperature: 40 Degrees C/104 Degrees F
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 psi
- Inlet Fitting: 3/4" NPT
Average Actual Capacity: 12.0 to 14.8 Gallons (depending upon pressure)
view less-Additional Information
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $19.00Sale Price: $11.45
Regular Price: $15.00Sale Price: $8.92
Regular Price: $27.00Sale Price: $15.99