Aquatrol Pressure Tanks offer a reliable and cost-effective alternative to other more costly mineral tanks currently available. Aquatrol Pressure Tanks provide outstanding performance and durability characteristics while giving you exceptional cost saving benefits. With Aquatrol there really is no need to go with a higher priced alternative.
It's patented manufacturing process creates a seamless polyethylene shell that is wound continuously with miles of fiberglass reinforcements and sealed with epoxy resin. Computer-aided winding machines and other customized equipment are used to create a product that offers outstanding performance and durability.
Features & Benefits
- 10" x 35" - 1.40 cu/ft. Maximum Capacity
- 2-1/2" Top Opening
- Blue color
- Unmatched for strength and chemical resistance
- 10-year warranty
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Maximum operating temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Minimum burst at 600 psi
- Tested to 100,000 cycles without leakage
- NSF 44 Certified