view less−Product Description
Part Number: PP010823W
This fitting is made of the following components:
- The body is produced in polypropylene
- 'O'Rings are EPDM
- The collet is produced in polypropylene with stainless steel teeth
- Quantity Discounts Available - Call for Prices
John Guest Plug-In or Quick-Connect Fittings are used in water treatment systems such as water filtration and reverse osmosis systems as well as beverage and foodservice applications.
About John Guest Fittings:
- John Guest Quick Connect Fittings connect and disconnect without tools and never leak.
- John Guest Fittings are reliable and easy to use.
- John Guest fittings are NSF and ISO 9001 Certified and are trusted by the world's largest manufacturers.
- Now you can easily use John Guest fittings at home for a water tight seal every time.
- We carry a large inventory of 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" fittings, valves & tubing.
- John Guest recently expanded their line of White Polypropylene (Polypro) Fittings.
- Polypro fittings and their EPDM o-rings are more resistant to chemical degradation than the Grey Acetal Fittings which have been available for many years.
- Either type of fitting will work great for drinking water and most other applications, however we only carry the Polypro fittings as we feel that the Grey Acetal Fittings are Inferior.
view less-Additional Information
|Fitting Type||Male Adapters|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
what is the max temperature that this fitting can withstand? can this be used with hot water?
It will withstand up to 140 degrees F, but only at 60 psi. It’s rates at 70 degrees F at 140 psi.