view less−Product Description
1/4"OD Polyethylene Tubing for High Purity Water Applications - Carbon Filtration, Reverse Osmosis and DI Water
- 1/4" O.D. (Outside Diameter)
- Made of LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene for Cold and Intermittent Hot Water Applications
- Manufactured entirely from FDA Compliant and NSF Approved Materials
- Provides excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking
- UV Stabilized
- Rated at 230 PSI @ 70 Degrees F (15 bar @ 20 Degrees C)/120 PSI @ 150 Degrees F (8 bar @ 85 Degrees C)
- Burst pressure is three times working pressure
- Works with all Quick-Connect Fittings
- Quantity Discounts
Reason to chose BLACK tubing? Any other color (including clear or natural) tubing is not UV Stabilized and cannot be exposed to sunlight without embrittlement or cracking.
NOTE: Tubing Pricing Is Per Foot. Please Enter The Quantity You Need In Feet. (example: QTY 12 = 12 feet of tubing)
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Fitting Type||Tubing & Cutters|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Can the John Guest Black Polyethylene Tubing 1/4" let boiling water flow through it without melting? We have a solar application with a re circulation circuit with only enough pressure to cycle the water from a bucket through the pump back into the bucket again.We are wondering if this plastic hose could be substituted for copper pipe to save costs. Your internet ad only specified 85 degrees C under pressure, but we are wondering if there was little to no pressure at 100 degrees C.
Max temp on the tubing is 150 deg F.