AirMax 3000 Makes Water Out of Thin Air Like Magic with Air-to-Water Harvesting
The AirMax 3000 is the world’s first retail-ready machine that creates water out of thin air. This is an Atmospheric Water Harvesting (AWH) system which makes up to 8 gallons of drinking water per day, depending upon humidity and temperature levels. The AirMax 3000 is equipped with an electronic control system that turns the machine on and off with it is full and circulates the water through five (5) stages of purification:
⦁ Sediment Filter
⦁ Pre-Carbon Filter
⦁ UltraFiltration (UF) Filter
⦁ Post-Carbon Filter
⦁ Ultraviolet (UV) Filter
You might say that it produces the best water this side of heaven, but in reality, the water is actually from the heavens. This technology provides a cost-effective solution to the global shortage of quality drinking water by extracting water from thin air and turning it into clean, healthy drinking water.
This air-to-water technology transforms available water vapor from the air into great tasting drinking water by using refrigeration technology that condenses the water vapor. The machine continuously simulates the dew point which allows the water to be collected in relatively low humidity conditions.
The AirMax 3000 is Ready to Take on the Bottled Water Industry
- Hot & Cold Water on Demand
- No plumbing or water supply needed.
- No heavy bottles to lift, store or fill.
- Eliminates labor and shipping costs of bottled water.
- No water wasted in the process (with bottled water, manufacturers waste several gallons of water per gallon made.
- Eliminates the costs associated with bottled water.
- Eliminates bottled water waste
- Just plug it in like any water cooler and enjoy the water.
- Also functions as an air cleaner and dehumidifier.
- Drinking water is always fresh because water is circulated in the tanks through a 4-stage purification process to keep it fresh.
- Most applications have a return on investment of less than 18 months. AirMax 3000 allows no bacteria.
Did you know:
- Still water breeds bacteria, within just 5 days
- Some water coolers or bottles are made with BPA (Bisphenol A) which can cause asthma, prostate cancer and breast cancer
- Water coolers should be sanitized EVERY bottle change – BUT MOST PEOPLE DON’T! (1) Unplug cooler; (2) Pour in sanitizing solution; (3) Drain the cooler; and (Scrub it sanitizing solution. AirMax 3000 never needs sanitizing.
- AirMax 3000 cycle the water inside them every 10 minutes, eliminating any possible bacteria build up of any sort as the water is filtered five (5) times in a patented process.
What are you paying for bottled water a month? Do the math!
⦁ The AirMax 3000 uses the same amount of electricity as a conventional water cooler.
⦁ Actual operating costs are $.03 to $ .08 per gallon.
AirMax 3000 shown (below) with top removed and 5-Stages of filters visible in back of cooler.
Compare the Competition
There is none that we are aware of.
How Clean is the Water?
The water produced by this machine has been tested to be clean enough to perform kidney dialysis (not designed for this purpose, however). Air quality does not matter – the machine could be set up in the middle of a sewage dump and still create water that is clean enough to perform kidney dialysis with.
- 1 year warranty
- Uses typical 110 volt electrical outlet.
- Makes up to 8 gallons per day at 38% relative humidity.
- Makes up to 5 gallons per day at levels of humidity as low as 20%.
- Starts making water instantly.
- Filters need changed every 6-12 months.
- Dimensions: 13.5 Wide x 17” Deep x 43” High (approx)
Filters are $119.95 for all 4 (once or twice a year replacement)
UV bulb is $89.95 (once a year replacement)
Specs / Warrantty
|Availability||Typically In Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
- Amazing technology! Review by Georgia L