There are lots of companies who say that their reverse osmosis system is “Made in the USA”, but is it really? In most cases, the answer is NO! You can even see on some sites that say their systems are made in the USA while the tanks they have displayed have a label that says MADE IN TAIWAIN. Some systems are assembled in the USA, but the components are from overseas.
At US Water, if we say it’s MADE IN THE USA, we mean that it is built in the USA from parts Made in the USA. Well, this is it – the US Water Made in USA RO is a genuine American Product. Now, we do have to tell you that our fittings and tubing are made by the John Guest Corporation in the United Kingdom. John Guest USA distributes these fittings which are the BEST OF THE BEST, so our fittings and tubing are actually made in the UK because there is nothing better, but the UK is lot more like USA Made than Made in China from other company’s components.
However, the rest of the components are all of US origin:
- Filter Housings – Made in USA
- Membrane Housing - Made in USA
- Mounting Bracket - Made in USA
- Drain Saddle - Made in USA
- Drain Restrictor - Made in USA
- Membrane - Made in USA
- Faucet - US WATER EDGE Made in USA
- Housing Brackets - Made in USA
- Storage Tank - Made in USA
- 5-Micron Pre-filter - Made in USA
- Carbon Block Filters - Made in USA
- GAC Polishing Filter - Made in USA
This is a 5-Stage 50 Gallon per Day Reverse Osmosis System that has 3/8” tubing from the tank to the faucet for the highest flow rates.
- STAGE 1 – 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block Filter
- STAGE 3 – Second Carbon Block Filter
- STAGE 4 – 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- STAGE 5 – GAC Inline Polishing Filter
The US Water American Revolution RO does not contain BPA.
Removes or reduces the following contaminants
- Hexavalent Chromium (6)
- Radium 226/228
- 5-Year Warranty (excludes filters, membrane is pro-rated)
- Utilizes ALL NSF & FDA Approved Components
- 4.5 Gallon NSF Certified metal tank with NSF liner (BPA Free)
- NOTE: Tank can lay on its’ side
- Utilizes Genuine John Guest Quick-Connect (Push-in) Fittings
- Includes Automatic Shut-Off Valve (ASO) to shut down system when tank is full
- Includes Amtrol Made In USA Tank and Ceramic Disc Non-Air Gap Faucet as well as all fittings and tubing for undersink installation.
Choice of faucet color:
- Satin Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Specs / Warrantty
|Availability||Typically In Stock|
|RO System Type||Undersink|
|Number of Stages||5|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|