-$20.36 buying this bundleX1+X1+X1
RO Filter Pack TDS Meter Bundle
A Truly USA-Made RO!
Lots of companies say that their reverse osmosis system is “Made in the USA”. Is it really? In most cases, the answer is NO. You only need to look at the tanks they have displayed to see a label that clearly says MADE IN TAIWAIN. Some systems are assembled in the USA, but most of the components are from overseas.
At US Water, if we say it’s MADE IN THE USA, we mean that it is built in the USA from parts Made in the USA. The US Water American Revolution RO is a genuine American product. The only exeption is our fittings and tubing, which are made by the John Guest Corporation in the United Kingdom. This is because these fittings are the BEST OF THE BEST. Distributed by John Guest USA, these fittings are manufactured in the UK and there is nothing better. Keep in mind, most other companies use components that are manufactured in China.
This is a 5-Stage 50 Gallon per Day Reverse Osmosis System that has 3/8” tubing from the tank to the faucet for the highest flow rates.
- STAGE 1 – 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block Filter
- STAGE 3 – Second Carbon Block Filter
- STAGE 4 – 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- STAGE 5 – GAC Inline Polishing Filter
The US Water American Revolution RO does not contain BPA.
All of US Origin:
- Filter Housings – Made in USA
- Membrane Housing - Made in USA
- Mounting Bracket - Made in USA
- Drain Saddle - Made in USA
- Drain Restrictor - Made in USA
- Membrane - Made in USA
- Faucet - US WATER EDGE Made in USA
- Housing Brackets - Made in USA
- Storage Tank - Made in USA
- 5-Micron Pre-filter - Made in USA
- Carbon Block Filters - Made in USA
- GAC Polishing Filter - Made in USA
- 5-Year Warranty (excludes filters, membrane is pro-rated)
- Utilizes ALL NSF & FDA Approved Components
- 4.5 Gallon NSF Certified metal tank with NSF liner (BPA Free)
- NOTE: Tank can lay on its’ side
- Utilizes Genuine John Guest Quick-Connect (Push-in) Fittings
- Includes Automatic Shut-Off Valve (ASO) to shut down system when tank is full
- Includes Amtrol Made In USA Tank and Ceramic Disc Non-Air Gap Faucet as well as all fittings and tubing for undersink installation.
Optional 14 Gallon Tank for Higher Demand
Enhanced Filtration Options for Removal of Nitrate, Arsenic, Chloramine or Fluoride
Removes or Reduces the following:
Specs / Warrantty
|Availability||Typically In Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|RO System Type||Undersink, Remote|
|Number of Stages||5|
|Dimensions||RO Module: 17" w x 18" h x 9" d
Tank: 11" d x 16" h
|Warranty||5 Years on RO Module
5 Years on Tank