Continuous Water Conditioner For Softening & Removing Nitrate
Softens the Water, Removes Clear-Water Iron and Removes Nitrate
- The Continuous Dual Media conditioner has two chambers for two different medias.
- The top chamber has Cation Resin for softening and the removal of iron, while the lower chamber has Nitrate Resin for Nitrate removal.
- Full 1" Flow Valve will flow up to 20 GPM, but for best results, 15 GPM is the recommended maximum flow
- Just Two Internal Moving Parts in the Water Stream Keeps Service at a Minimum and Makes Service Very Simple When Required
- Saves up to 75% on salt
- 12 volt system uses less than $3.00/year electricity
- Meter automatically adjusts to any changes in water usage to save salt and keep you from running out of soft water while also removing the tannin.
- Regenerates only when needed, based upon actual usage
- (A) Premium High-Efficiency Standard Mesh Ion-Exchange Resin is engineered to last a lifetime;
- (B) Nitrate-Selective Resin is used for removal of nitrate
- (C) Patented Vortech Tank uses up to 40% less regeneration water and prevents water channeling
- Regenerates with clean, soft water to keep internals in like-new condition
- Fills brine tank with clean, soft water - which means less service
- Two Models:
- 53,000 Grain Softening Capacity/1 cu/ft Nitrate resin
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks - 5-Years on Valve & Electronics
- High flow design maximized today's high efficiency valve technology
- Permanent attachment of dip tube to distributor, so when servicing a valve, distributor stays in place, no more re-bedding
- distributor plate is designed for over 6,500 lbs load capacity
- Self-cleaning nozzle design
- Increase in softening capacity due to improved flow through media
- No channeling of media, providing a cleaner more efficient system
- Environmentally friendly, reduction in required backwash times due to improved bed lift at lower flow rates
- Tank is the Greatest Technological Advancement in Water Conditioning since the Meter (Demand) Control - It makes ALL The difference!
Specs / Warrantty
|Availability||Typically In Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
Write Your Own Review
Sorry No Resources Available