inFUSION OXi-GEN Combo Eradicates Iron, Manganese & Sulfur & Softens Hard Water
The inFUSION OXi-GEN Combo marries the inFUSION Chemical Free Iron, Sulfur & Manganese Eradication System to the inFUSION Professional-Grade Heavy-Duty Water Softener system. It offers everything that comes with the inFUSION OXi-GEN System, plus the following features and benefits of the inFUSION water softener for well water:
- Advanced Technology Saves Up To 75% on Salt - The inFUSION Heavy-Duty Commercial-Grade Control Valve that has proven itself extremely dependable and reliable.
- Computerized Demand (Meter) Control - The inFUSION water softener automatically measures the amount of soft water used and regenerates only when needed based upon the gallons used.
- Digital LCD Display - Provides critical information on water usage and gallons remaining.
- High Efficiency Ion Exchange Resin - Softens the hardest water with the least amount of salt using 10% cross-linked resin (simply the-best-of-the-best).
- Built-in By Pass Valves - Allows you total control to shut off either tank when needed with the stainless-steel bypass.
- 24 Volt Electrical System - Both tanks of the inFUSION OXi-Booster System combine to use less than $10.00 electricity a year with no danger of electrical shock.
- Just One Moving Part in the Water Stream - Piston and seal technology has been the best time-proven design.
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks - Both the media tanks and brine tank carry a full lifetime warranty, as does the softening resin in the infusion softener.
- 5-Year Valve & Electronics Warranty - 100% warranty on the valve and electronics for 5 full years.
- Valve is Easily Removed From the Tank for Service - The simplest system to service in the industry.
US Water inFUSION OXi-Gen Combo Engineering Specifications
|Model #||MAX FLOW RATE||FILTER TANK SIZE||SOFTENER TANK SIZE||MAX NUMBER PEOPLE/BATHROOMS|
|169-IOG-1C||8 GPM||10" X 54" - 1.5 cu/ft||9" x 48" - 1.0 cu/ft||3 People, 2 Bathrroms|
|169-IOG-2C||10 GPM||12" x 52" - 2.0 cu/ft||10" x 54" - 1.5 cu/ft||5 People, 4 Bathrooms|
|169-IOG-3C||15 GPM||13" x 54" - 2.5 cu/ft||12" x 52" - 2.0 cu/ft||6 People, 5 Bathrooms|
|169-IOG-4C||20 GPM||16" x 65" - 4.0 cu/ft||13" x 54" - 2.5 cu/ft||8 People, 7 Bathrooms|
If you require higher flow rates than 20 GPM, contact one of the water treatment specialists at US Water.
Specs / Warrantty
|Availability||Typically In Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|