From our standard Flexeon packaged reverse osmosis systems to our custom-designed premium Axeon reverse osmosis systems, US Water Systems provides customers with more and better membrane solutions that anyone. Our certified water specialist are always available to help you find the perfect system. Call 1-800-608-8792 or email CommercialSales@USWaterSystems.com for assistance or to speak with a commercial technician about a custom designed solution.
You can find commercial (industrial) reverse osmosis systems practically anywhere. What is rare finding an American-Made reverse osmosis system with the committment to quality found with Axeon Water Technologies. For over twenty years Axeon has been providing the highest quality membrane solutions all over the world. You can find less expensive systems and you can find plenty of commercial RO filters that cost more, but you simply cannot find the committment to excellence that exists with Axeon.
That's where US Water shines as well - from inception of the idea, design, engineering, consulation to technical support seven days a week, you are dealing with the Best-In-The Business.
Designing a Commercial-Industrial Reverse Osmosis System
- A commercial reverse osmosis system functions at its highest level when it is fed into an open-air or atmospheric tank. With no back-pressure from the bladder of a pressurized storage tank, a commercial RO will deliver water that is extremely low in TDS; it's not unusual for the TDS to be near ZERO when the RO is discharged into a atmospheric pressure tank. In food service applications or other applications where extremely low or ZERO TDS is not critical, a bladder tank can be utilized, but if a manufacturing process calls for extremely low TDS water, then the atmospheric tank is far and away the best solution.
- Proper pre-treatment is necessary for successful and economical operation of a commercial RO system. The water needs to be as soft as possible or a scalant needs to be fed ahead of the system to prevent membrane scaling. In most cases, a water softener and backwashing carbon filter are the preferred and most cost effective method of pretreatment.
- An atmospheric tank is required for storage of the RO water, and US Water offers atmospheric tanks in sizes from 20 gallons to 9,000 gallons, as well as every size in between. Additionally, the water needs to be re-pressurized out of the atmospheric tank(s) so several pumps of high purity water are offered as well as ultraviolet disinfection, UV, which kills any airborne or waterborne bacteria which could intrude into the atmospheric tank.
- Additionally, US Water offers Deionization, DI, of the water for ultrapure applications, such as laboratory water and semi-conductor manufacturing, as well as instrumentation and monitoring.
- Below is a complete typical system, including pre-treatment, tank, pump, UV and DI:
If you need any design or sizing help, US Water has the Engineering and Technical Support Staff to handle any application. Call us at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Here are just a few factors to consider before deciding on a system:
- Chlorine Level
- Iron Level
- Manganese Level
- Barium or Strontium + Sulfate (SO4)
We provide membrane solutions for any type of water, however, the reverse osmosis system is only part of the solution. US Water offer the complete solution to all of your water problems, including:
- Pre-Treatment Solutions - Filtration, oxiodation, softening, anti-scalants and disinfection
- Post-Treatment Options - Ozonation, ultraviolet, pH adjustment, deionization and carbon filtration
- Storage Solutions - Atmospheric tanks or bladder tanks with liquid level controls
- Distribution Systems - Pumps, including variable speed pumps
- Components - Membranes, housings, motors, controls and repair parts
If you are not sure what you need, just call us at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help! .