Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System With 50 GPD Membrane for Fluoride Reduction
If you are looking for a high quality 5-stage reverse osmosis system, but don't want to break the bank, then the Aquapurion 5-Stage 50 GPD RO, system which uses all NSF, WQA and FDA Certified components is the answer. This system also features a full 3/8" flow tank-to-faucet along with John Guest 3/8" tank valve and John Guest Inlet valve It installs neatly under your kitchen sink or can be remote installed in a basement or utility room.
Remember this - Most reverse osmosis systems have a 1-Year Warranty. Some companies don't even publish their warranty. What are they trying to hide? Why settle for less? The Aquapurion reverse osmosis system has a 3-Year Warranty. The choice is clear: Aquapurion is the best buy!
High Performance 50 GPD System
- STAGE 1 - 5-Micron Sediment Filter: Reduces Dirt, Sand, and Rust
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block Filter: Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odors
- STAGE 3 - 50 GPD RO Membrane: Separates Purified Water From Rejected Impurities Down to 1/10,000 Micron
- STAGE 4 - Bone Char Fluoride Removal Filter
- STAGE 5 - Granular Activated Carbon Final Polishing Filter Enhances the Taste of the Water
- NSF Certified 4.5 Gallon Storage Tank - Average Actual Capacity: 1.5 to 3 Gallons (depending upon pressure)
Does not contain BPA. The BPA scare was directly due to information coming from some polycarbonate plastic materials. These are the hard shatter-resistant clear (or colored) drinking water bottles and things like baby bottles. Typically you will not see any BPA in plastics like polypropylene or PE as it is not one of the plastics used in the processing of the material. NSF does scan for BPA, so if there was elevated levels in the product it would fail the material extraction test.
What Contaminants Does Reverse Osmosis Remove?
- This system installs neatly under the sink or can easily be remote installed
- Removes or reduces the following contaminants:
- 3-Year Warranty (excludes filters, membrane is pro-rated)
- Utilizes ALL NSF & FDA Approved Components
- 4.5 Gallon NSF Certified metal tank with NSF liner (BPA Free)
- NOTE: Tank can lay on its’ side
- Utilizes Quick-Connect (Push-in) Fittings
This system includes everything necessary for an undersink installation, including
- All Tubing
- John Guest Inlet Valve Most reverse osmosis system use cheap "self-piercing" saddle valves or awkward-to-use-shutoff valves which tend to leak and are hard to turn. The John Guest ASVPP1LF is flat out the best shutoff valve in the business - it is "professional-grade" and we include it on every 5-stage Aquapurion system that we sell (shown at right).
- Tank Shut-off Valve
- Long-Reach Chrome Lead-Free Non-Air Gap Faucet
- All Fittings Necessary for Installation
- Installation Manual
- On-Line Installation Videos
- Telephone Tech Support 7 days a Week
NOTE: Reverse Osmosis should not be applied on water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality.
Specs / Warrantty
|Availability||Typically In Stock|
|RO System Type||Undersink|
|Number of Stages||5|
|Dimensions||RO Module Size: 17" w x 18" h x 6" d
Tank Size: 11" d x 16" h
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|